I made a toast for Eric, and started crying, I couldn't finish my toast. Here's the rest of my toast:
"Eric, I admire your perseverance and the risks you took to complete your education. You followed your intuition by enrolling in the MET program at ISU, and today you now have a position at Catepillar! For 3 years you have searched far and wide to find a career to support your family... you have been through many tough, and at times, hopeless job searches. Baha'u'llah teaches to be patient in tests and trials. You demonstrated patience during these past 3 years, and God has blessed you with a beautiful opportunity. I admire your strength and courage, not only as a man, but as a friend, a husband, and a father. Thank you for your sacrifices, I love you."
Cheers to a new journey in our life together!
We will keep you updated friends and family.
Love,
The McGowans'
Maria, Jimmy, Dad & Katie all came out to surprise Eric for his graduation!
We are so proud of you Eric!
So sweet
Serious girl
The Mathews' (missing Lana though) we love you guys!
Surprise!! Disc golf basket
Thanks Adam for hosting
No comments:
Post a Comment