Laina & Phoenix have started to smile over this past month. Again, I am trying to remember and this summer really was a blur. I do remember that Laina was for sure sleeping in her favorite spot, Rock N Play, and Phoenix was with mommy or in the swing all night. Phoenix kept grunting, and I thought it was just a "boy thing", but he went to an ENT and was diagnosed with laryngeomalacia (mild). I was very worried and concerned, but I un-swaddled him and that seemed to help. Laina, you continue to be very alert, your eyes so intense. You seem to know what we are saying, and you are more smiley than your brother. Phoenix you just started to smile, your first 1/2 smile was at Ms. Nana (Susan). It was so sweet :)
This month you grew:
Laina- 11 lbs 15 oz. & 22.75 inches
Phoenix- 12 lbs 9.5 oz & 23.25 inches (you passed up your sister this month)
Both of you were learning to roll from your stomach to your back. Also starting to find your hands. Poor Laina you have GERD, my milk is so intense still for you. You both are sleeping in your swings in the dining room.






















No comments:
Post a Comment