Friday, July 1, 2011

19 days and counting

We have only 19 days to go until the expected due date and I am am very excited to hold my little girl. I continue to work full time and plan on doing so until my due date, 7/21.  Eric and I have been busy getting all the last minute cleaning and assembling.  After my MD appointment last week I am 50% effaced, not dilated, we are right on schedule and our little girl is very healthy and is positioned with her head down.  I have some slight swelling these past 2 weeks, but mostly just having a difficult time finding a comfortable position while sleeping, and getting up to use the bathroom at least once per night.

We are spending the 4th of July here in Indy this year. Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys time with family and friends! We are looking forward to sharing the big news of our daughter's arrival within the next 3 weeks!!

Week 36

No comments: