Thank you to Chachi for the wonderful photos of Eric, baby and I! I love them :) Our baby girl is doing good, I am starting to go to weekly check ups. Her heart is normal and healthy, as we listen each week; her head is down and booty up. This week I have felt her deeper in my pelvis, so I know she is growing, and I feel her legs, feet, and little butt. The OB predicted her weight to be maybe in the low 7 lbs., my Dad has predicted her to be 7 lbs. 2 oz., that was how much Eric weighed. I am not dilated at all at this point, which is normal, and I am measuring on track. I have to truly thank God for such an easy going pregnancy so far. This weekend, we have big plans to get everything put together and buy the odds & ends we still need.





No comments:
Post a Comment