This Fall in the midwest has been a beautiful one for the weather at least. (the heat has subsided). But we still have NO rain. The seasons changing symbolizes the changes that have occurred in our lives... life is different than 6 months ago. But will be, as always, transforming for us.
I was so lucky to visit Washington and Oregon a couple weeks ago! I went out the Pacific Ocean- Oregon Beach... was absolutely serene and such a breath-taking escape. I missed my husband though... he didn't come with me. But we will be going out again in a month or less for our friends' wedding! We can't wait (well I know I can't for sure). When I flew into Seattle I saw Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Baker, Mt. Hood and another mountain I always forget the name of. 4 peaks in a row & an amazing sunrise along the Cascades. (Why didn't I take a picture??) It was a lovely time to see my dear friend Caryn and be back in the Northwest. Eric and I miss it tremendously!
We also went camping last weekend in the beautiful Brown County State Park in southern Indiana... very beautiful rolling hills. Perfect camping weather and tons of relaxation.
On the homefront, things are going great, Eric is studying and working part-time as a math tutor. I am working two jobs still, but have my weekends to relax. We are finally settling in here in Indiana... this Holiday season will be great because we will finally get to see all of the family. Overall we have nothing too new going on, just reuniting with friendships prior to Indiana. And we said good-bye to our brother & sister-in-law and our little cute nephew Kayleb... they moved across the country.
Our next stop... Seattle one more time this year in November for my dear friend's (Caryn & Chris) wedding!
Have a great rest of the fall season and Happy Trick-or-Treat!
"...when you meet those whose opinions differ from your own, do not turn away your face from them. All are seeking truth, and there are many roads leading thereto. Truth has many aspects, but it remains always and forever one." (Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks, p. 51)
No comments:
Post a Comment