Sunday, September 26, 2010

Flip-Flop

Flip-Flop Summer to Fall... at first couldn't tell the difference, but this weekend it's finally a little cooler with some rain. :)

This summer has been a transformation for Eric and I. It is absolutely bewildering how your life can change. We are mostly settled in here in the Midwest, and Eric is going to school full-time, planning on finishing again next Winter (only a year & a second B.S.) and he is finally feeling a little bit of a challenge. I am working out in the rural areas outside of city, commuting every day, enjoy what I'm doing, just a different path I was once on. I continue to study for a BIG exam next spring for furthering my career and taking courses (week long ones :) Life is good, but a flip-flop.

The months of August and September we didn't travel a whole lot. I did finally get to see my Miotke cousins, aunts, uncles during Labor Day weekend (I need pics... didn't take any, don't know why), went to Michigan for an Advanced PT course, saw my bestest friend Angie & her little baby boy finally!, relaxing at the the in-laws, visiting with our nieces and nephews, been to an art festival, disc golfing in the HOT heat, studying with my husband... not as much adventure as the Northwest. But, we are going camping for the first time since we've been back down in Brown County (southern Indiana), I will be out in the Northwest twice this Fall!!

The leaves are just now starting to change... not sure how pretty the colors will be due to the lack of rain this summer, but still is my favorite season in the Midwest.
 Baby Lilcoln
 Meredith (my college roommate) is married!! :)

 Chloe flirting again :)

My SoulFriend & her beautiful little boy Lilcoln

Much love, Jen & Eric 

No comments: