Well we found out we were having twins… Funny story. Right before the ultrasound we were eating lunch with Fayola. I told your Dad that I knew either I was having boys or I had twins, because this pregnancy I felt way more fatigued than I have ever felt.
We get the ultrasound and 2! babies and heartbeats are found :0 Your father and I were quiet for at least 24 hours, trying to digest the news.
It took us several months, but as I grew and grew, we finally realized there will be 2 additions, and we were not sure what to expect. Everyone was so impressed that I was still working, and that I didn’t have any complications (Praise be to God!). But, none the less, I stopped working at the beginning of May, because I was for sure I would have you at the end of May or very early in June.
I visited Aunt Caryn in Washington D.C. to meet Joshua for the first time. We had a “Twin Baby Shower” in Indiana with Aunt Amanda, Uncle Anthony, Kayleb and Austin (no picture with Amanda
. We waited and waited and waited for Laina and Phoenix to arrive, and it took until June 22nd. My feet were swollen and I was so tired! I thought you were coming for weeks, but you decided to wait until I was ready, thank you.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment