We went down to Brown County this fall in a beautiful cabin with our
dear friends and their children in October. Fayola dressed up like a cow
this Halloween... she always used to say "mooo" to every animal, so I
thought it was fitting. We did not got trick or treating this year, not
yet... and I didn't want to eat all the candy. I know I'm a mean mommy... :) But she loved handing out candy.
We have found out we are moving to Peoria, IL, so we are set to move in 5 weeks. I'm trying to update the blog here before we move. I will start working and Fayola will start daycare, but only part time. I think she will enjoy it way more than I will :(
More blogs to come! Love to all of you
 |
| 15 months |
 |
| Atticus playing with Eric |
 |
| Lana & Fayola (only 2 months apart... destined friends :) |
 |
| sweetest cow there is! |
 |
| Best pic we could get of all 3 of them :) |
 |
| view from our cabin |
No comments:
Post a Comment