It is also very time consuming and I don't get much sleep... but I was warned I think 100 times by every person I talked to when I was pregnant. So, I expected this.
Today she is 5 weeks old, growing long and round chubby rolls. She is a good girl, she is a "little" fussy, gassy (trying to figure out the mystery of gassy belly). She is still getting all her nutrients from her mommy, but trying out the bottle so Daddy can feed her.
I am enjoying life as a Mom, and I'm truly blessed to have this time. (I miss socializing!! and I miss being the busy body that I am). We went to our first outing this weekend to a cookout, she has been to the grocery store three times, been out to visit a friend or two.
We have her 2nd Pediatrician appt Wednesday, and her birth announcements are in the process of being done, will be sent this month :) At her first appt she was 7 lbs even (gained 10 oz in 1 week). So we will see how much she has gained in 4 weeks!
Milestones: She has started to smile in response to you, is good at rolling to her side when swaddled, has successfully ate mommy's milk from a bottle, starts to say Ahh! for attention prior to the hungry cry! Can track noisy objects across midline.
Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures I have taken:
Cousin Katie and Grandpop the Great & Granny
Grandpa Bill & Grandma Pat
Lana & Fayola 3 months apart
Mathews'
Thank you Aunt Angie for staying with me for a week!
1 month!
Uncle Adam, Eric and Fayola
No comments:
Post a Comment