We will be celebrating 4 years of marriage this Thursday! June 2nd. Next weekend we will be out of town, going on a boat trip for a day. Then, the weekend after that we will be in Michigan!! I get to see all my family and Chachi, it will be so much fun.
At this point our little girl is as big as a cantelope, growing anywhere between 4 lbs -4.5 lbs., tomorrow we have an OB appointment to hear the heart rate and take measurements. She continues to grow more and more adipose tissue along with my pregnancy induced cellulite :) I have been feeling pretty good, just getting fatigued due to not sleeping, our little girl loves to move first thing in the morning when I start waking up. Yesterday was the first day I felt her little foot push up into my rib cage. And when we went to watch the movie Thor... she was bouncing along with all the music and vibrations!
Here we are 32 weeks along!
Week 32
Week 32
Chloe exhausted after a walk in the 85 degree weather!!
No comments:
Post a Comment