We are doing good, just getting settled into our new place still. I am done with my OCS exam! and Eric has finished his midterms, only 1 1/2 semesters left. Our little girl is growing big at 14 ounces, 139 bpm resting heart rate and I have been feeling good. I am 21 weeks along, can't believe I'm half way through my pregnancy. We found out last Thursday that we are having a little girl :) We are so very happy she is healthy as we can see so far. July 21st isn't too far along, we have showers booked, paint colors picked out, but our little girl has a room that is a little cluttered right now. We are working on cleaning it up!
Much love and here are a few pictures of my growing baby/belly during the past two weeks during the Baha'i Fast (which, no I am not participating in because I'm pregnant)
Week 20
Week 21
No comments:
Post a Comment