Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 16 & 17

No movement that I can feel yet from our little one, but after going to the OB and trying to get the heart rate, I know the baby is moving like crazy :) Baby's heart rate is strong and normal at 150bpm. Things have been great so far, not feeling too bad at all, just tired at the end of the day. I have two and a half weeks left then I get to take my exam and be done studying!

This week is supposed to warm and melt all the snow!! Looking forward to spring and getting to do more outdoors. We are getting ready for all the Baha'i holiday celebrations! We have Ayyam-i-Ha (before the Baha'i Fast) 4 days long 2/26-3/1, Baha'i Fast 3/2-3/20 then Naw Ruz 3/20 (Happy New Year!).

Also looking forward to visiting my friends and family more when I am done studying... whew!

Here a few pics from the last week... I've not grown too much, but the baby is the size of an onion and growing adipose tissue and muscles. The baby can recognize my voice and respond to my touch :) Here we go... starting to grow and grow... (yes... Dad those are my poetic skills :) )

 Week 16

Week 17

No comments: