Well, Indiana life has been going pretty well. Eric continues to be on the job hunt, fierce field out there, and is contemplating other life goals currently. I'd have to say he has been one patient man, which is one of the biggest attributes about him that I love. I've been commuting to work to another county & I'd have to say I sort of like the commute at the end of the day. I get to decompress on the way home! I am taking a few courses this fall NAIOMT to learn more, and will be signing up for my Orthopedic Board Specialist Exam within a month.
A few road trips:
We made a day trip yesterday to see our good friend Meredith get married, she was so happy & it was wonderful to see her & visit Madison, IN.
We also made a trip up to Michigan the weekend of July 30th for my Dad & Lisa's birthday... nice break from hot weather for sure and always good to see my family. My Dad is doing great & his wife found a new job! Congrats!
No more road trips until Labor Day weekend to finally see my mother's grave & visit with her family.
Peace, love & happines ~ Jen & Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment