I made a trip to Indiana last week, it was great to see all my family and friends! I miss them tremendously & wish I could transplant everyone here in Washington. But I had to truck along in the snow, everything went well except my last morning I got my driver's seat stuck forward and drove up to the nearest ACE rent-a-car to trade my car, and the representative came out and just popped this bottom and back went the seat! I mean I was driving with my face on the steering wheel, I looked like a dork:) I was so happy to see my best friend and sister-in-law pregnant bellies, can't wait to meet these little guys soon!
Lately, my thoughts are drifting to my upcoming trip to Israel and I start the Fast on March 2nd, which is very enlightening spiritually. Then Naw-Ruz (New Year) is March 20th (on the Baha'i calendar). Very special part of the year for Eric and I.
Much love sent your way!
Katie 11 years old
High school friends! Miss you girls!
Amanda & I, Baby is due on April 10th!
My soulfriend, Angie and I , she is due April 15th!!
Baby Atticus! He will be 1 year in 2 months!! Handsome lil' guy
My sister, she is great, she drove 3 hours to have dinner with me
No comments:
Post a Comment